I am currently working on VR/AR apps, and I've worked on over a dozen published console, mobile and PC games, and a dozen more that remain unpublished. Additionally, I've worked on bunches of published social and mobile games, web sites, kiosks and probably more games, apps or programs for some other devices that slipped my mind, as well as having designed and illustrated for print for many years. When I'm not learning the latest tools & updates from Adobe, Apple, or a newcomer, I like to ride my bike.
- Art Direction and Mentoring of art and design teams from 5 to 50 people.
- Outsource Art Direction including extended on-site visits to India and China.
- Studio Art Director at several game studios in the US and Zynga's Beijing Studio.
- +12 published console & mobile games.
- +10 published social games.
- +10 years as an Art Director.
- +10 years as a 3D modeler.
- +10 years as a UI designer.
- +20 years creating art for video games.
- UI, 3D, and/or Art Direction development experience on Mobile, Console, PC and Web.
- Mobile Development experience.
- VR/AR Development experience.
- Mastery or fluency in: Photoshop, InDesign, Animate, and much of Adobe CC Suite; Unreal, Unity, Maya, 3DsMax, Sketch, and various other art & design tools and programs, as well as several scripting languages such as MEL Script, Python and JSON.